How we move will significantly change over the coming years. Tomorrow’s car as we think of today is automated, connected and electric, and one vision of the future is completely autonomous driving. Our vehicles, traffic, and the means of transport – the field of mobility is where we immediately and comprehensively experience the innovations of digital change, not to mention the new possibilities that lead to new wishes and needs for users.
If you are looking for the right direction and the perfect pace, you must be prepared to research, experiment and create a market. Collaborative innovation allows you to stay one step ahead in the global digital transformation.
EICT is the leading innovation platform for mobility.
We combine our technological expertise in Intelligent Transport Systems with methodological know-how for excellent project results: as coordinator, communicator and innovation consultant by your side. With us, you shape your profile as an innovator and enhance your visibility as a pioneer of future technologies.
Automotive AI powered by Knowledge
In the research project KI Wissen, methods for integrating existing knowledge into the data-driven AI functions of autonomous vehicles are being developed and investigated.
By combining conventional data-based AI methods with the knowledge-based methods developed in the project, the basis for training and validating AI functions is completely redefined.
- Project Management, Dissemination, Event Management
- Svetlana Shtrants, svetlana.shtrants(at)eict.de
- External Link:
- 36 months | 01.01.2021 – 31.12.2023
- €25,9 million | Funding by BMWi: €17,4 million
- Dr. Jörg Dietrich, Continental AG
- Number of Partners:
- Alexander Thamm GmbH, Altran Deutschland S. A. S. & Co. KG, AVL Software and Functions GmbH, BTC Embedded Systems AG, Bundesanstalt für Straßenwesen, Continental AG, Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH, Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V., Elektronische Fahrsysteme GmbH, fortiss GmbH, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V. (FOKUS & IAIS), FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik, OFFIS e.V., Robert Bosch GmbH, Universität des Saarlandes, Valeo Schalter und Sensoren GmbH