The European Center for Information and Communication Technologies (EICT) is a joint venture of Daimler AG, PTV, Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, Opera Software and TU Berlin. Since 2006, this public-private partnership supports its partners to run national and European R&D projects for information and communication technologies.
To strengthen our team we are looking from 01/08/2015 for a
- Manage and initiate innovative technological projects, mostly in the area of mobility
- Plan, lead and coordinate activities and measures assuring the achievement of project goals in compliance with quality demands as well as cost and time plans
- Present project developments and results at meetings with project partners and funding organisations
- Provide guidance to the partners on funding guidelines (Horizon 2020 and national funding schemes)
- Manage risks and reporting for the projects, develop and analyse processes while being the key contact for project partners, project coordinator and funding organisations
- Develop recommendations and options for future projects. Hereby, you identify new R&D trends and acquire partners.
- University degree (natural/technical sciences)
- Diligent, structured and independent approach to work
- Experience in project management, preferably in publicly funded and consortium projects
- Interest in Research and Development, being able to support project applications
- Experience in and knowledge of the ICT and mobility landscape
- Standing out for our team spirit, strong commitment, professionalism and high quality management
- Professional oral and written communication skills in German and English
EICT maintains a longstanding experience in managing national and international R&D projects. We stand for collaborative innovation as the best way to stay ahead of global digital change. You will join an independent and motivating work environment, being part of a dynamic, international and collaborative team. We offer flexible working hours and broad development opportunities.
Application and contact
EICT GmbH, Torgauer Straße 12-15, EUREF-Campus Haus 13, 10829 Berlin, Germany
If you are looking for exciting and varying tasks in an innovative enterprise please send your application to email@example.com.