Announcement: TEAM Final Event in Berlin, Germany
On October 18 and 19, 2016, the partners of the project TEAM will carry out the final event at the “Wasserturm” on EUREF Campus in Berlin, Germany.
The European research project with 28 partners develops traditional mobility patterns further to become “elastic” by joining all traffic participants and infrastructure operators together into one collaborative network. New smartphone and cloud services are balancing individual and global needs and make drivers, travellers, vehicles and infrastructure act as a “team”.
The final event of the TEAM project combines
- a major debate on the future of mobility, including smart innovations that move Vehicle-2-X systems from cooperation to real collaboration,
- a conference including high-level speakers from industry and authorities,
- creative workshops to design future elastic mobility,
- first-hand experience by driving demonstrations,
- a multimedia exhibition featuring TEAM applications and infrastructure solutions.
Please register on the TEAM website.
EICT supports Fraunhofer FOKUS in coordinating the TEAM project. EICT also leads all dissemination, standardisation and exploitation activities.
The project is co-funded by the European Union with a total project volume of €17.5 million.
Find out more on the project website.