Technical Coordinator / Project Manager
EICT GmbH, a public-private partnership, collaborates with leading European automotive manufacturers and suppliers and network providers to develop the future of mobility.
EICT is looking for a technical coordinator/ project manager with a strong background in research to work on cutting-edge bilateral and publicly-funded innovation projects in its Connected Mobility team. This position is a full-time opportunity.
EICT maintains a leading or key role in several automotive and network technologies projects, including EC FP7 projects adaptIVe, TEAM, and DRIVE C2X. Together with our partners you will develop and coordinate new projects in the mobility sector in the German and European research programs, investigate funding opportunities and promote future research needs. The main field will be the development of ADAS towards autonomous driving and the open position will deal with the new activity line of sensor technologies.
- Strong background in automotive research and established network in the international ITS community
- Proven project management skills, ideally experiences in technical coordination
- Experience in project initiation, proposal writing, and execution
- High level degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar; doctoral degree or equivalent experience in industry is preferred
- Collaborative spirit and excellent communication skills in German and English
As a Technical Coordinator/ Project Manager you will work in a small interdisciplinary team in a flat hierarchy. The position is at the interface between science and industry, joining forces with leading experts to make new and ground breaking innovations a reality. You will be given freedom to develop your own ideas, work shoulder-to-shoulder with the front runners in academia and industry in the area of intelligent mobility, and openly discuss and promote the research results.
- Join a dynamic, interdisciplinary and international team
- Competitive salary
- First-class working environment and flexible working hours
- Work and live in Berlin, Germany, an affordable, multi-cultural city with a vibrant lifestyle
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com