Research Staff Member
EICT GmbH, an international platform for interdisciplinary collaborative research based in Berlin, Germany, is looking for researchers to work on cutting-edge bilateral and publicly-funded 5G and SDN projects. This position is a full-time, limited-term opportunity, with the possibility for a permanent contract at management’s discretion.
EICT maintains a leading or key role in several bilateral and publicly funded automotive, intelligent mobility, and ICT projects, including FP7 UNIFY and FELIX in the SDN area and H2020 COHERENT and 5GEx in the 5G Networks area.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience with 3GPP EPC and RAN standards, IETF contributions, ETSI NFV development, and ONF protocols and respective architectures
- At least 5 years experience in protocol and software development and evaluation
- Doctoral degree in Computer Science, or similar, with strong background in networks and systems research and a solid publication record
- Collaborative spirit and experience in international research projects
- Experience in technical project coordination
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and German
Earlier R&D work in resource allocation algorithms for current and emergent architectures will be considered a big plus.
As a Research Staff Member you will join a small international team which features a flat hierarchy. You will be given freedom to develop your own ideas, work shoulder-to-shoulder with experts in the SDN and 5G areas, openly discuss and publish your results.
- Work in high-impact projects
- Join a dynamic, interdisciplinary and international team
- Competitive salary and first-class working environment with flexible working hours
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org