EICT GmbH, an international platform for interdisciplinary collaborative research based in Berlin, Germany, is looking for researchers to work on cutting-edge bilateral and publicly-funded 5G and SDN projects. This position is a full-time, limited-term opportunity, with the possibility for a permanent contract at management’s discretion.
EICT maintains a leading or key role in several bilateral and publicly funded automotive, intelligent mobility, and ICT projects, including FP7 UNIFY and FELIX in the SDN area and H2020 COHERENT and 5GEx in the 5G Networks area.
The successful candidate will have
- Masters degree in computer science, or similar, with strong background in networks and systems research
- At least 3 years experience in protocol and software development and evaluation
- Experience with protocols for mobile networks, and in particular 3GPP standards, as well as SDN concepts are all considered a big plus
- Collaborative spirit, excellent communication skills, and fluent in English and German
As a Research Engineer you will join a small international team which follows agile software development methods and features a flat hierarchy. You will be given freedom to develop your own ideas, work shoulder-to-shoulder with experts in the SDN and 5G areas, openly discuss and publish your results.
- Work in high-impact projects
- Join a dynamic, interdisciplinary and international team
- Competitive salary and first-class working environment with flexible working hours
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org